On Saturday we took Madison to Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch in Liberty. As Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, we thought it was appropriate for Madison to experience the activities of fall and start a pre-Halloween tradition. There were tons of things to do at the Pumpkin Patch, such as a corn maze, face painting, pig races, petting zoo, hay rack, tractor and train rides, and etc. However, Madison is a little too young to enjoy those activities, she'll be ready for next year.
Note: for those of you wondering what the heck is on Madison's head, well its a decorative band for her hair with three flowers. Okay, maybe its a little over the top. I guess the band is as big as Madison, she'll grow into it!
2 comments:
I thought that was her hair...if so she has more hair on her head than her dad...LOL. Hope all is well. JIM Patti
Our blogs look mighty similar...we went to the pumpkin patch on sunday! I'm so glad Miss Madison was able to partake! It's a fun place! - Michelle
Post a Comment