Okay, I only called Creative World one time today to see how she was doing. However, as each hour past I wanted to call, but I held off until 12:43pm. They said she is such a good baby, she's been smiling and laughing and enjoying the bouncy seat. That make a parent feel good, we'll cherish this moment, tomorrow maybe a different story.
I picked Madison up around 4:30pm today (trying to stay on schedule), however I wanted to pick her up earlier! =) When I arrived, her two teachers provided me with her daily report card. Today she blew bubbles and got to know her other classmates and teachers. It also said she had a great first day and slept a lot. Oh no...does that mean she'll be a girl on the town tonight (up all night). For mom, we hope not as dad is traveling out of state this week.
Oh yes and for those of you wondering about Sonic, we made it to PetsMart. Everyone knew Sonic was there as he could not stop barking. He got some treats and we played fetch. It's interesting, but he did have a little bit of separation anxiety. When I brought Madison home from school, he followed us until I took her out of her car seat, then he sat next to her until it was time to eat.
Hope all goes well tomorrow, my first day back to work.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to read that Madison had a great day at school - and that you did well, too. I am sure that was hard! Madison is a doll - I can't believe how much both of the girls have grown already. Seems like not too long ago we were sitting around enjoying cupcakes. Take care!
Alison Norton
We knew she would have a great day and hopes she sleeps for you tonight. I know going back to work will be hard but you will do fine we wish you the best. Glad to hear Sonic also had a good day too. Hugs & Kisses.... Grandpa & Grandma Hanson
Post a Comment