Sunday, October 19, 2008

Preparing for some DRAMA......

Tomorrow Madison has her two month doctors appointment. This two month appointment involves her first round of immunizations. This appointment is one that I have been dreading. I have such a hard time watching the Vet take blood, stool samples or give shots to Sonic, what will it be like tomorrow? Hence the drama will not be from Madison, but from me. I know the immunizations are needed, I just feel for her and she cannot tells us it hurts, she can just cry. I told Darin that he will need to be prepared for comforting, snuggling and holding, not just Madison but me..... Here are a few pictures of Madison today- as she is exactly two months today.. Also these are her pre-immunization pictures...very happy girl.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you and Madison all day and hope all went well. Darin with have his hands full today with "HIS GIRLS". We will be anxious to know how much she weighs and how much she has grown. We love the pictures.