Friday, October 24, 2008

Just when you think she's found a sleeping pattern

Since Madison's shots on Monday, we've struggled with her sleeping patterns. Prior to that she had a decent routine and was sleeping 5 hours during the night. Lately, she's back to getting up every 3 hours. In fact, yesterday from 6 am till midnight, she only slept 3 hours. She wasn't a big sleeper before but she would take some naps. Now, she just wants to play. Last night, as I was trying to rock her to sleep, she wouldn't stop "talking" and smiling. Each time she yawned, she'd start talking to wake herself up. That is all she wants to do when I'm around her. Don't get me wrong, it is great and I'm having a blast with her, but right now, I'm not sure how to stop her from fighting sleep. I'm hoping this phase turns back to where we were last week.

This weekend I'm going to buy a video recorder. Once I figure out how to post the video's we'll share some of Madison kicking.

No comments: