This morning, Darin and I dropped Madison off for her first day of school at Creative World. Over the weekend I was trying to prepare myself for this day- similar to immunization day. They say at her age there is no separation anxiety. However, the separation anxiety has been tough on me. I go back to work tomorrow. Today is a trial run of going through the motions and routine. When we dropped her off this morning, her teacher said you can call all you want and visit if you need to. We'll see how the day progresses. I promised Sonic that I would take him to PetsMart as this is "his day." I'm sure he is feeling a little separation anxiety as well.
Madison was very happy and excited this morning as you can see.
2 comments:
She looks like she's excited to get out of the house! She will do just fine. She's a good little girl and will adjust OK. Can't wait to hold her again! Take care.Love Grandma R.
Looks like she woke up very happy and is ready for school. I'm sure she would have a good day hope dad & mom did the same! Hugs & Kisses Grandma Barb
Post a Comment