Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last Night Alone

Last night was the final night Jen is out of town. She returns to KC this evening. Sounds like she had a lot of fun in Orlando. I'm happy for her. Jen needed the break. I'm also sure she had fun shopping for Madison. I can only imagine all the new clothes for M.

Yesterday evening, Madison had a special treat. I combined squash, sweet potatoes and a dash of peas, whipped them together and created "candy by the spoonful". She loved it. In fact, she told me the presentation was a 10, creativity a 9 and taste was also a 9. I am the culinary master of baby food. Bath time was uneventful except that M peed on me again. She slept pretty well despite not being tired initially. All in all, not too bad of a time. I might have spoiled her by holding her a bunch over the last few nights, but she's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone enjoyed your culinary skills.....had my gag reflex going while reading :)
- Michelle