Thursday, February 26, 2009
D'Amazing Darin
I arrived at Kansas City airport a few minutes before 7pm. As I disembarked (a term used a lot in Orlando), I turned left to obtain my carry on baggage. To my surprise and amazement I could not believe who I saw was waiting for me, but Darin and Madison. It absolutely brought me to tears (literally), what a wonderful surprise. Darin looked rested, thank goodness. But most importantly, Madison reached out for me when she saw me and she also had a belly laugh waiting for me. This was absolutely the highlight of my day, week, year, etc. It is so wonderful to be back home. Yes, everyone received Disney gifts. I'll provide you more information and pictures of the gifts tomorrow as I need some beauty rest...okay I need a lot of beauty rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment