Below is what she wore to school today. I'm sure Jen will love seeing this from Orlando. She was high energy this morning...

Looks like things are picking up at work as well. I had a plumber come out to fix our sink and was planning on taking the day off to run some errands, but I've been basically stuck at my computer. I have a feeling I'm going to have a busy weekend catching up with all the new activity.
2 comments:
Glad to hear everything is going well. She looks cute in her outfit. I'm glad you didn't take after your father with matching colors!!!!! Only two more nights to go!!!
Darin, your doing so well. Hmm..where can I go next, just kidding. I miss all of you. Great job on the outfit....it all matches. Love you, hugs and kisses, see you on Thursday...Princess Jennifer
Post a Comment