Madison did even better last night. She ate almost an entire container of squash and drank 8 oz before falling asleep. Her bath went off without a hitch and she didn't even struggle getting into her pajamas. She fell asleep about 8:30 and slept till 5am. I did great except this time Sonic woke me up twice. I think he was laughing both times.
I had a 7am meeting so I had to take Madison to daycare early. I didn't pick her up till after 5 so she had a very long day. When we got home, we went for a walk with Sonic. It was still in the 60's and a great opportunity for her to look around. I also needed to stretch my legs. I'm ready for some warm weather.
Early next week I'm heading to Northern Michigan for a business trip. I'm looking forward to seeing Traverse City again and then driving north along the lakes. I know it will be cold, I'm just hoping the sun is out. I may also travel to Florida to continue discussions with a client. Michigan one day, Florida the next.... not all bad.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Dad sounds like you are doing a great job. Tomorrow Jen will back, I am sure she will be as happy as you about that. Hugs for Madison and pats for Sonic. Love Grandma H
Post a Comment