Yesterday, I thought it was time for Madison and I to venture out of the house. This was one of the first times being out of the house besides going to Dr. appointments and neighborhood walks. The first place we went to was Panera. I've been craving a Panera tuna salad sandwich for over 10.5 months. As many of you know, I am a huge tuna salad eater and I cold turkey stopped (due to the levels of mercury) when we found out we were pregnant. So I am sure after the past 10.5 months Panera's profits have suffered a bit, but I am ready to change that again. =)
After Panera, we went to Babies R Us to get some sleep sacs for Madison. Then we went to Target for some odds and ends and groceries. We were out and about for about two hours. The whole time Madison was asleep in her car seat and did a wonderful job, she's been super.
I was so happy to get out of the house and feel much more refreshed. I think we'll plan on continuing to do things like this on at least a weekly basis.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment