Thursday, September 11, 2008

Madison's First Walk

Well, we took Madison for a walk last night. It was pretty funny how she went from crying to sleep once she hit the fresh air. We walked around our community for about 1/2 hour and then hung out with a couple of our neighbors. When we finally made it inside, it was three hours later and Madison was still asleep. She also didn't want to wake up to eat. In fact she reminds me of myself when I'm tired and trying to get out of bed. And like me, she doesn't like to sleep at night.

We're also learning that she loves to be held. This one is probably my fault. At night I'll hold her as she sleeps but then when we're ready for bed, she still wants to be held. We'll have to fix that in the future, but for now, she's being held. I also think she was smiling at me last night, but Jen says it was just gas. I guess she really is my child....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like Father... Like Daughter...It might be a combo of gas and smiles.. Love you both...