skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Top 10 Comments during Jen's Pregnancy
- Jen: "I hope our baby has blue eyes." Darin: "If it doesn't, we're going to need to talk."
- Darin during the 3-D sonogram: "She looks like a Bohuslavsky."
- Darin: "I'm not sharing my xbox."
- Jen while looking at our dog sonic: "Guess who's number 4 now?" Darin: "Sonic?" Jen: "No, sonics number 3." Darin: ".........."
- Jen: "It is exhausting carrying this stomach around." Darin: "Now you know how I feel."
- Jen: "I want to decorate the room with monkeys." Darin: "Jen, we're having a girl. Let's try ladybugs."
- Jen during our birthing class: "We have the car packed and we are ready to go." Nurse: "Well, outside of the diapers, bottles, baby clothes and car seat, you are ready to go."
- Jen: "This baby is being a little stinker tonight. She's definitely a Rezac." Darin: "..........."
- Darin: "If it's a boy, I like the name Parker Bennet Rezac, or PBR for short."
- Jen: "I think we're pregnant." Darin: "That's great. Our parents won't believe this."
2 comments:
Thanks for the good Monday morning laugh! The really funny thing is I can hear/picture all of these comments! You're short timing it now....not too much longer!
- Michelle
There's till time to name her PBR...Jen? What do ya think? Great post!
Post a Comment