Congrats on your beautiful little girl. Madison's cousins are looking forward to meeting her. Marcy and I are excited for you also!!
Jason
Congrats Jen and Darin!!! She is too cute!! Kylie is almost giddy with excitement...look forward to seeing Madison soon....Darin- you think Madison's closet is full now???...you just wait, Grandma Barb will be in shopping heaven!! :) Marcy
4 comments:
What....no Huskers beanie on her yet? You're slackin', dude!!
Hi Jen!! You did good!
Dave
How beautiful!! What a wonderful welcome addition to the families.
I cannot wait to hold her, squeeze and of course kiss her.
Congratulations to all of you, all my love
Great Aunt Mary Kay
Congrats on your beautiful little girl. Madison's cousins are looking forward to meeting her.
Marcy and I are excited for you also!!
Jason
Congrats Jen and Darin!!! She is too cute!! Kylie is almost giddy with excitement...look forward to seeing Madison soon....Darin- you think Madison's closet is full now???...you just wait, Grandma Barb will be in shopping heaven!! :) Marcy
She looks great! I hope that everyone is doing well and getting some rest (whenever you can).
Post a Comment