Over the last couple months I've had this slight irritation on two of my fingers. It'll itch at times, comes and goes but nothing serious. Since we'll be moving soon, I figured I'd check it out just in case.
After a few minutes of examining my hand the doctor tells me I have hand Eczema, a common eruption of the skin on the underside of the hands caused by excessive immersion in water and/or cleansers that irritate the skin. Turns out that all the anti-bacterial soap at home and the anti-bacterial lotions at work (every bathroom has one to help stop the spread of illnesses) are actually irritating my skin. I must have had a small crack or break in my skin that set off the irritation and each time it almost heals, it comes back. All this time I thought I was doing the right thing.
I may just stop bathing to be safe.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Darin and Jennifer,
I am excited for both of you. You will make very good parents. I haven't talked to either of you for a very long time. I also want to wish you well on your move, that will be stressful but fun and exciting. Take care and God Bless! Oh, by the way, this is Kami :)
Post a Comment