Madison had her first swim lesson last night at CernerKids. At times she cried, at times she tried to drink the pool, most of the time she kicked, but she never wanted to be held by the swim instructor. I must say the water was a bit frigid, but for day 1 we had a great time. Darin was there as support and to take pictures, thank goodness. I believe Darin had a good time as well, when he saw Madison cry, he continued to encourage her.
On another note, the minute I got into the water with Madison, I got a foot cramp that continued through most of her swim lessons. The swim instructor helped me out with a little massage.
1 comment:
What great pictures of your girls in their bathing suits. I am sure there will be a real little fish quite soon! Keep up with the pics we really enjoy them Love xoxoxo Grandma H
Post a Comment