Thursday, June 4, 2009

A new report slip from school..

Today, Darin picked Madison up from school. When Darin arrived home, he mentioned that Madison had another accident/incident report. He said she kicked another classmate. He had me going for about 20 seconds, then I realized he was giving me a hard time. As I stated earlier, Like ------, Like Daughter, I'll let you fill in the blanks. Well Madison did have a report, this one was bright red in color. The report slip said, "Something to Really Wag About." This was awarded to Madison for standing by herself for three seconds. From the Little Lambs Teachers. We congratulated with Madison by clapping. It's very enjoyable seeing her prepare to take her first steps. Can't wait.. but we still need to further child proof the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KWhat a great report! Next time we see M she will be walking all over the place. Hope you are having a great week-end. XOXOXO Love Grandma H