Eighteen years ago today, Darin and I went on our first date. We ate at Kings Drive In (on Cornhusker Hwy, I believe it is now a used car lot). Then we went to the Stuart Theatre to see the movie Backdraft.
From Nebraska to Chicago to Kansas City to Michigan and back to Kansas City with Germany and Dubai in between, we've have some great memories and we will continue to have many more.
We survived two weekend MBA programs in Chicago and Kansas City, went on a few cruises, float/camping trips and Nebraska Football games.
As I reflected back on the past eighteen years it has gone soooooo fast. But we are so blessed to have each other, a dog and little M.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And we are soooo glad to have you as part of our family! You have brought us much joy and happiness and are always there to listen when I need to cry! Also thank you for Madison. She is just as special as you are to us! Darin your special too! We love you. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Mom & Dad R.
Post a Comment