Yesterday was a fun filled Father's Day. We went to our community pool in the morning. The water was a bit cold, but the temperature outside was HOT. Madison screamed and had a few tears for about 3-5 minutes. But Darin kept holding her and moving around in the water, splashing and making waves. Madison loved to splash. We were at the pool for about 30 minutes, then it was time to go. Then we decided to grill hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch..mmm it was great. Darin's a wonderful grill master, he's been watching Bobby Flay.
The rest of the afternoon we let Madison take over the basement, actually we barricaded her in so we could watch her, she is so fast. She enjoyed pushing her stroller and transporting her little purple lamb. I finally got a picture. Darin was laughing at me, as I thought I'd never get a picture.
1 comment:
I can't believe that our "M" is already pushing her "baby" around. She is just growing too fast! xoxoxo to you all.......Love Grandma H
Post a Comment