Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Storms kept one of us up

Madison has been really good since Jen has been gone. But last night, she wouldn't go to sleep. I had to sit in our room until she finally closed her eyes and nodded off. I was worried about her waking up with the storms last night, but she slept through everything. In fact, she didn't want to get up. She did the Darin stretch and roll over. I had to laugh. Sonic and I did not sleep as well. That rain just pounded on the windows. When I woke up this morning, I was glad to see there was no damage. I was certain there would be something. Maybe my yard has become conditioned to these storms.

Today was pajama day at daycare. I'm sure they'll take lots of pictures. I also brought in an extra pair. Madison destroyed her outfit yesterday, so I came with a plan B.

No comments: