Work has been very busy lately. Seems like everything is changing at once. We are moving locations, solidifying my new team and trying to build a new business. We have the high class problem of having a larger pipeline than we can handle. I feel like we are creating some very good traction with our clients. The proposals, reviews and meetings seem to be non-stop. I really made the right choice with this career opportunity. Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed Dubai and learned a bunch as the Director of Operations for the Middle East, but I believe this new division is about to take off. Hopefully we can sign a contract soon so I can share in the details of my role.
Until that time, here is a picture our daycare took of Madison to celebrate St. Patty's...

BTW... MADISON IS 7 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Seven Months, Madison can't believe you are that old already. We love the picture of you in the St. Pat's hat you look great in hats. Glad daddy's job is going well. Sounds like he is keeping real busy but hope he still has time to take you for a walk around the lake with mom and Sonic.
xoxoxo Love Grandpa & Grandma H
Post a Comment