Thursday, March 24, 2011

Parker's stats

A year has passed and our little Parker is 1. This means he's ready for his year check-up, which includes three shots. First, his stats: Height 30 inches (50% for his age) and Weight 20 pounds 6 ounces (10% for his age). He is quite the eater, but very actively crawling and pulling himself up.
Madison went with Parker and I to his appointment. Madison got on the scale too, with her sippy cup, pinks, snacks, books and herself she weighed in at 27.5 pounds. Once we weighed Parker, Ms. Shirley (nurse) took us to our room. Parker was crawling around in his diaper, then Madison said, "Mommy I want to crawl." I said, "ok." She turned to me and said coat off, then dress off. I told her she could crawl with her clothes on. Shirley just laughed.
Then it was time for the three shots, I was holding Parker. Madison scooted up to the table and grabbed Parker's hand. She said, "Parker it's okay, you'll be alright." Once finished, Ms. Shirley asked Madison if she wanted a sticker, she told Shirley, the stickers were too big and she did not want one. Parker did not get one either, Madison thought they were too big for Parker.

No comments: