The last couple weeks I’ve been working on transitioning my new responsibilities. I have had responsibilities for Business Unit Management of ITWorks and managing our Tier One Client and Associate Help Desks. The Business Unit (BU) Management consisted of pricing and packaging, sales and contract support, operations analysis, planning, forecasting, new business development and the overall BU profitability. The Tier One HD’s supported our clients (Hospitals) and also Cerner associates and I had a large team answering the phones and managing the day to day operations.
My role and responsibilities are changing with some restructuring. I will no longer be the executive over the Help Desks. That is moving to another team. I will continue all my BU responsibilities for ITWorks and will add these same responsibilities for Cerner’s Hosting, Application Management, Upgrade Center and Global Managed Services divisions. We are in the process of consolidating teams, learning more about these businesses and creating common reporting. It will be a big change, but also an exciting challenge. This will more than double my responsibilities and influence at Cerner. We will be determining the future direction of a large portion of Cerner’s business. There is a lot of responsibility with this new roll and I look forward to working with the new members of my team.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment