Over the past few weeks Madison's stories and imagination continue to grow. Here are some things we've overheard or she has shared with us:
- Madison was walking with her sippy cup of water and lost her balance. Her sippy cup hit her lip and she said, "No thank you water, I don't like that."
- On a recent trip to Vancouver, Darin brought back a stuffed animal- moose for Madison. When he gave it to her she said, "Oh thank you daddy (pause) I love it."
- Reading books with Madison and I asked her if she was a monkey, she said, "No I'm a princess." Then I said are you an owl, she said, "No I am a big girl."
- Getting ready for bed, Madison says, "Parker's sleeping, Daddy's sleeping, Mommy is going to rock Mady, and Mady will rock and sleep later.
- We went to the Crown Center and for lunch we ate at Streetcar. While eating Madison said at the top of her lungs, "I speak Spanish. I speak Spanish." Then see began to sing Dora the Explorer and count to 20 in Spanish.
- Madison received a recordable storybook from Grandma, when she opened it and heard Grandma's voice, she flipped each page slowly. After the story was over, she said, "The End. Thank you Grandma."
No comments:
Post a Comment