We've had another busy week with a lot of activity. Last Saturday, I had to renew my driver's license (upcoming 35th B-day), so Madison and I took a wonderful trip to the DMV. I figured I would arrive when they opened (which I thought was 9am) to ensure there were no long lines. However, they opened at 8:30 am and there was no-one in line! Yippie we were in and out within 10 minutes. Madison kept busy with her dogs pinks, she was feeding him Kix! When my DL was ready, I told Madison its time to go bye-bye. We started to walk out the door, she turned around lifted her arm up and said, "Bye Friends." No one said anything..she was a bit sad..I told her its ok...
On Tuesday night, Madison and I were reading books together. She pulled out her farm animals book. In the book is a dog, she said, "Mommy, where's our doggie?" I said what, and she said, Mommy, "where's our doggie...SaSa." I told her that SaSa is sleeping...It's amazing that she still remembers him as he passed away in April. Amazing little memory...
Tonight before bed, Parker has been babbling a lot and I believe he said, DaDa...Yeah. In addition, he is sitting very well! Madison said her ABC's A-Z without a pause, then said, "I know ABC's, please sing with me!" Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment