Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Geez...
When I picked Madison up from school yesterday, her teacher said, “ I have a funny story to tell you.” Madison’s normal routine in the morning is to walk-in to school (her room), wash her hands, sit down for breakfast, and when finished with breakfast take the empty plate to the sink. Well apparently when Madison was done with her breakfast, she got up and tried to take her plate to the sink. However, one of her friends dad was “in the way” and Madison told him and said, “Geez.” Then she tried another way towards the sink, when she made it, her friend was washing his hands. Madison said to him. “Geez (and his name).” Well I guess I know where she picked that up from…probably me. I am sure there was some animation as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment