Darin went to Nebraska again to finalize the tailgate vehicle. The kiddos and I had a busy weekend. On Saturday, we went to the Liberty Fire Station to have the new car seats installed. Parker's infant seat was getting to heavy to carry, so it was time for a new seat. Parker got Madison's seat and Madison got a new seat with a cup holder. Yes, she felt and still feels like a princess. As we were at the fire station for a little over an hour, Madison received a tour of the fire truck. She was shy, but had a great time. Parker just sat in his infant seat and smiled. On Sunday, I told Madison we were going shopping (a.k.a Target). As I got the kiddos ready (diaper changes, breakfast, cloths on and bag packed) took about 1/2 hour later. Madison said, "shopping?" Oh my.. I guess I am a little brave to take both of them, this was the first time. The minute we went by the electronics department Madison said, "Princess, Princess, Mommy, Princess." The clerk just laughed. Yes Madison saw a princess video. We were at Target for an hour, then it was time to go home. I did not want to be cooped up the the house all day. So I decided to take the kiddos to Zona Rosa play area. Madison was shy at first, but then had a blast. Next to the play area was a Toys R Us. Madison enjoyed the tarantula.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment