This past Saturday, Madison started a new session of swimming lessons. These lessons are held at the Park Hill Aquatics Center. One of my friends at work told me about the swimming lessons, called Waterbabies. I was not sure what to expect, however when we arrived at the Aquatic Center there were a plethora of people. It appeared there were multiple swimming lessons occurring at one time...Oh my was that true. It was a bit chaotic, but we managed. Madison and I got in the pool, which was 4ft deep. I was on my tiptoes trying to carefully hold her. Her initial reaction was screaming and crying. Then once we started singing (hokey-pokey), Madison felt more comfortable. We kicked, blew bubbles, splashed water and played Humpty Dumpty. It was amazing how quickly the half-hour session went by. We look forward to the next session.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment