Outside the article I posted below about Cerner's next expansion, Jen and I have not given anyone much of an update to our blog. So I thought I'd get everyone caught up.
After Madison's birthday party and the announcement that we were expecting again (due March 22nd), Jen and I have been sick. We caught that lovely bug that seems to last for a couple of weeks. Our evenings and free time have been spent sleeping. Yea us!! Madison, fortunately, didn't seem to catch our cold. However, we had a week of the worst teething experiences we've had yet. In fact, Madison had diarrhea out of her teething. It appears all her teeth want to come out and play at once.
Last week, we dressed up Madison in her husker gear as preparation for the opening game. Daycare got a kick out of her outfit and so did I. Below are some pictures. I took them from my phone so they are not the best quality...
We did make it back to Lincoln for the first husker game. Jen watch the game with her brother in Ceresco as her parent took care of Madison. I went to tailgate party on 14th street and watched the game from there. It was nice seeing some old friends. We grilled out and had 3 tv's set up in the parking lot. It was a great day to watch college football. I'm still shocked that BYU beat OU.
Madison has been walking around... a lot. She loves to walk around things and bring you something from the opposite end of the room. Nightly we play a little game of collecting things for Dad to put away after Madison goes to bed. She also like to play chase and has learned to hide behind things and then surprise us and giggle.
Things at work have been going well. We are stilling targeting signing our first contract by the end of September so everyone is busy hitting that goal. I haven't traveled much lately, and that has been fine by me, especially since I had a cold. Hope everyone is doing well...


No comments:
Post a Comment