Jen hope you had a Happy Mother's Day. I really did! The flowers you sent are simply beautiful. They are opening up each day and are the biggest lilies I have ever seen. Thanks so much to all of you. Bet Madison had a great week-end with her grandparents and am sure they did! We look forward to seeing you this coming week. Take care and xoxoxo to all. Love Grandma H
What a cute picture! I changed my screen saver. Thanks for sharing Madison with us over the weekend. Sorry I wasn't up to par but hopefully everyday will get better. We had a great time. She was soooo good. Thanks for everything. Mom & Dad
2 comments:
Jen hope you had a Happy Mother's Day. I really did! The flowers you sent are simply beautiful. They are opening up each day and are the biggest lilies I have ever seen. Thanks so much to all of you. Bet Madison had a great week-end with her grandparents and am sure they did! We look forward to seeing you this coming week. Take care and xoxoxo to all. Love Grandma H
What a cute picture! I changed my screen saver. Thanks for sharing Madison with us over the weekend. Sorry I wasn't up to par but hopefully everyday will get better. We had a great time. She was soooo good. Thanks for everything. Mom & Dad
Post a Comment