And speaking of things to pass soon, Madison hit a growth spurt and teething session at the same time this week. She was in so much pain. Despite tasting horrible, Madison kept opening her mouth for us to apply more medication. I think they're going to punch through in bunches. A friend told us that Highlands Teething Tablets work really well. We need to try them.
In case you didn't hear, Madison is now standing in her crib. In fact, she pulls herself up
whenever she can (on couches, chairs, my legs, etc..). She's trying to walk and gets upset if she has to crawl someplace. She wants to move.... She likes to see the world around her. Madison is also developing a habit of wanting to rest her arm on something when she sits or is held. You can see an example of this in the picture above. She is definitely becoming a little lady. She's also copying a lot of things I do, so I need to start thinking first. Teaching her to stick her tongue out and spray spit was funny until she did it while eating. Jen was covered in carrots. Actually, that was funny too, but I've been told that it was not so I need to be more careful. I guess that means no arm pit farts.
whenever she can (on couches, chairs, my legs, etc..). She's trying to walk and gets upset if she has to crawl someplace. She wants to move.... She likes to see the world around her. Madison is also developing a habit of wanting to rest her arm on something when she sits or is held. You can see an example of this in the picture above. She is definitely becoming a little lady. She's also copying a lot of things I do, so I need to start thinking first. Teaching her to stick her tongue out and spray spit was funny until she did it while eating. Jen was covered in carrots. Actually, that was funny too, but I've been told that it was not so I need to be more careful. I guess that means no arm pit farts. Work as been very busy for me. This past week has been the perfect storm, so to speak. Every major deal was a struggle as clients made assumptions or decisions based upon bad information and I had to resurrect the sales process. It can be exhausting. Yet, the adrenaline rush is kind of fun. All in all, I wouldn't change what I'm doing. I just want to have one client say sign a contract for this new division. Wants it gets rolling we should be ok. We probably need to travel more to get the clients over the finish line. Time to rack of the miles...
I have a lot of yard work to get done over the next few weeks. Mulch was finally delivered this week and I need to buy some plants to replace those that died over the winter or last year. I also have a little bunny that seems to feast on certain plants. With all the rain and cool weather, my yard needs to be bailed, but I guess I'd rather have it green than brown. A lot to do with not enough time. I'm afraid that summer weather will hit before I'm ready. Perhaps I need to take a day off.
No comments:
Post a Comment