Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update on my employer

Below is a link to an article recently written by the Kansas City Star about Cerner and where we are going. I think they do a decent job of describing our new initiatives in this 3 page article (you'll need to hit next page at the bottom of each article).



Moving beyond IT (click on this to go to the article)


I am very proud of the differences we've made in a very complex and difficult industry. Actually, I should say industries. We are not only part of healthcare, but also software development, hardware, consulting, and general management. We must keep up with trends and changes in many industries at once, which I find very stimulating. But it is difficult to manage all these and promote change at the same time. We are constantly learning and growing. I think we have an exciting future.

No comments: