Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy belated 4th of July!
























































































Sorry for the late post. Darin, I and the kiddos headed to Nebraska for the 4th of July. We left on Friday more to beat the traffic knowing it would be a longer route with all of the flooding. Our drive took an extra hour than normal and the kiddos did great. Darin kept Madison busy with watching Phineas and Ferb episodes. I think Darin and I have all the episodes memorized. While in Nebraska, Darin and I had a date night, we went to supper then headed to our cousins house to plan for the Nebraska tailgate season. We also headed to the Children's Zoo in Lincoln. It was not crowded at all the kids enjoyed the animals. Madison pet a snake, goat, llama, rabbit, and stood like a flamingo. We headed back for home on Monday, which always seems like a longer ride than normal. Happy Belated 4th of July.

No comments: