Friday, September 24, 2010

In Seattle with my Sweetheart












































































































































































Darin and I travelled to Seattle, WA for the Nebraska vs. Washington football game. We were able to spent a few days prior to the game to be together. It had been awhile that Darin and I had just taken a trip together. We were able to reconnect, have some silence and enjoy each others company. It was an awesome trip and I love my husband even more. We realized based on our navigation skills that we would be a stellar team on the Amazing Race..Maybe someday we'll be on the show...=) During our few days in WA, we visited the Aquarium, Crab Pot (featured on Man vs. Food), Rays (Seafood restaurant on the shore), Hard Rock Cafe to see SideTracks band, football game, friends who live in WA for great french toast and after game grub, travelled to pick up 10 pounds of jerky and some sausage from Yelm, and so much more.















No comments: