Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week of a Young Child..




This week at Cerner Kids it is Week of a Young Child. On Monday there were photos placed around the Center that had the child's name, age, favorite food, favorite color and favorite book. Madisons information was as follows:



Name: Madison Elizabeth Rezac
Age: 20 months
Favorite Food: Fish Sticks and Mandarin Oranges
Favorite Color: Red (of course!)
Favorite Book: Any/All- Did include Five Silly Monkeys
Tuesday was breakfast with family and classmates. We had fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, coffee and milk. Madison had a blast sitting on dad's lap while eating her two muffins and banana. Parker sat on my lap and watched. On Tuesday afternoon I visited Madison's classroom as the "mystery" reader for the afternoon. We read, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar," "Chicka Chicka 1 2 3" and "The Book of Hugs." I had such a wonderful time. The kids were so energetic. Parker also attended, but stayed in the car seat sleeping.
Tonight is a family picnic. Tomorrow will be PJ day. Wish I could be back in school..just kidding...
Once we got home last night, Madison wanted to color. She is very artistic.

No comments: